Friday, August 6, 2010

Other Entertainment In The Area

For those who have extra time before or after the party, and would like something else to do here are some options:

Golf: For the "good walk ruined" crowd Kilkarney Hills is just outside of town. Prices range from $20-$48 dollars.

Up in Hudson, Wisconsin (10 minutes north of River Falls) they are hosting replicas of the NiƱa and Pinta. (For some reason they haven't built my favorite.)

Also, and this must be your lucky day, the Pierce County Fair will be running from the 12th to the 15th. This will be in Ellsworth, Wisconsin (10 minutes south of River Falls.) Ellsworth is the cheese curd capital of the world. You have been warned.

2 comments:

X-Ray said...

I do loves me some cheese curds!!

And seriously? The Santa Maria is your favorite. Me, I go for the painted lady any day. I like my boats like I like my women, small and on the gaudy side!

Rich Horton said...

What can I say? I'm just a pious sonofabitch.